GET supporting documentation reminder

All applicants applying for Graduate Entry Teaching (GET) courses please note that your documentation closing date is this week, 5pm, Wednesday 11 November.

This closing date is to ensure that your documentation is processed and assessed accurately before the selection process takes place.

If you are currently studying, do not worry about sending in incomplete results. Please post this documentation to us once it becomes available to you. Ensure that your documentation is correctly certified by a registered person and either posted or hand-delivered to:

VTAC
40 Park St
South Melbourne
VIC 3205

Please remember to attach your course application coversheet which can be found in your User Account under the ‘Coversheets’ tab.

10 replies

1. I am currently studying in Indonesia. I have completed a bachelor of arts and I have already created a VTAC account and application. Unfortunately I haven’t sent my BA results before the 6th of November. Is there any way I can still be accepted? I got confused with all the dates. I need help. I will be arriving back in Australia on the 7th of December.

2. Hi Peter,

Please send your documentation as soon as possible, and we will attach it to your application straight away. We can’t guarantee that institutions will consider it, as the deadline for graduate entry teaching documentation has already passed, but the earlier you can send it the more likely it is.

To reduce delays, please note the requirements for certification of documentation: http://www.vtac.edu.au/applying/documentation.html

Regards,
    VTAC

• I completed year 12 so I need to send a transcript of my ATAR? Or do I need to send a transcript of my Bachelor degree? I read the information but I am still confused. I also need to send a copy of my working with childrens check?

Thanks

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 22:19:12 +0000 To: peterabbit01@hotmail.com

• Hi Peter,

Unless we advise you otherwise, we do not need copies of ATAR statements or Australian university results as these are retrieved electronically.

Please check the messages in your user account carefully to see if you have been asked to provide any documents. In some cases, this is because you are enrolled at an overseas university, or you’ve done some overseas study that isn’t reflected on your Australian university’s results.

For further explanation, please call us on +61 3 9926 1020 between 9am-5pm AEDST Monday-Friday.

Regards,
        VTAC

• Hi. I did not receive any messages about the closing date for graduate teaching. If I received a message about the closing date on the 6th of Nov I would have done something about it to solve the issue sooner. I am still in Indonesia and I need help. I would like to have sent everything to you by this Friday. Did you receive the certificate of my completion of my bachelor coarse? In this email I have also sent a copy of my working with childrens check. Please help me complete everything that must be completed before it’s too late. Unfortunately my uncle couldn’t find the original copy of my working with children’s check. The photo copy is a little dark but the pin and the expiry date is visible as well as the images.

Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 00:55:53 +0000 To: peterabbit01@hotmail.com

• Hi Peter,

We are unable to discuss individual applications on the blog as it is a public forum. Please call us on +61 3 9926 1020 or send us a message through your user account so that we can verify your identity and assist you with your application.

Please note that it is not possible to submit documents by email. You must submit them as described here: http://www.vtac.edu.au/applying/documentation.html#supply

Regards,
        VTAC

• I am still in Indonesia now and I am unable to make calls because it is too expensive. Are you able to give me a contact or an email address so that somebody can help me?