Last chance to apply for SEAS!

The SEAS (special consideration) application closing date is 5pm Tuesday 6 October. This closing date applies to both submission of SEAS applications and submission of any required supporting documentation. Late submission of documentation is not possible.

If you are yet to submit required documentation at this stage, we advise that you either:

– Send hard copy documentation accompanied with the correct coversheet by Express Post so that it is received by the deadline; or

– Upload scanned copies of the documentation in your User Account from the “SEAS” tab; or

– Submit hard copy documentation over the counter at the VTAC office (40 Park Street, South Melbourne).

If you have generated any one time login details for online submission of Statements of Support, we recommend that you confirm these have been used to provide a statement by opening the Statement of Support page on the “SEAS” tab of your User Account.

14 replies

1. Last week I was away and unable to ask you guys a question, so my question is did I need a any support document for the SEAS. I’m from tasmaina and I wasn’t sure if I had to or not. I know this is a very late message and I’m sorry for sending it so late. Thanks Chris

• Hi Chris,

No supporting documentation is needed for Category 1 of SEAS (Personal Information and Location), just for Categories 2, 3, and 4.

Regards,
      VTAC

• Hi Liam,

Yes, scanned and uploaded documentation (via your user account) is the same as sending in hard copy for the purposes of SEAS and Scholarships.

2. So I’ve missed the deadline due to difficulties in obtaining the documents but I now have then digitally, Is there a possible method I could do to allow me to attach the letter of support to my submitted application?

3. Hi i wasnt able to pay my 29$ account fees, but I received a email saying my application is submitted and today I paid 29 on my account, the money has nt yet been deducted but it says i have paid my fees. So is my application really submitted or not?

• Hi Sim,

Unfortunately, we can’t discuss specific applications on the blog. Please send a message through your user account, or call 1300 364 133 to check the status of your application.

Regards,
      VTAC

• Hi Lin,

On the SEAS tab of your user account, you will see the date on which we last received documentation. (There might be a processing delay before the message appears.)

Regards,
      VTAC

4. Last week I was away and unable to ask you guys a question, so my question is did I need a any support document for the SEAS. I’m from tasmaina and I wasn’t sure if I had to or not. I know this is a very late message and I’m sorry for sending it so late. Thanks Chris

• Hi Chris,

Supporting documentation is generally needed for SEAS categories 2, 3, and 4, but not for category 1. We can’t answer questions about your specific application on the blog, but you can call our customer service team on 1300 364 133 to check if you like.

Regards,
      VTAC