Some supporting documents can be submitted online through your VTAC User Account.
What can be uploaded?
– Supporting documentation for SEAS (including Statements of Support)
– Supporting documentation for Scholarships (including Centrelink statements)
What CANNOT be uploaded and needs to be mailed as a certified copy to VTAC?
– Change of name evidence, including marriage certificates
– Documents relating to any study claims (such as transcripts, completion certificates)
– Supporting documentation for Personal Statements (including references, resumes and awards)
– Any other supporting information relating to your application.
How to upload
In both the SEAS tab and Scholarships tab of your VTAC User Account, you will see the ‘Supporting document upload’ option (see image above). Documents can be uploaded in PDF or JPG format, however PDFs must not be saved as ‘Secure PDF’ documents. If you are having trouble uploading a PDF, please check for the word ‘Secure’ in the file name (see below) and if it appears, print the document and scan again as a JPG.
Remember that SEAS documentation will not be used for Scholarships and vice versa, so you will need to upload relevant copies in both sections.
What is the one-time login for Statements of Support?
Another option for Statements of Support is to email a one-time login and password through your user account to the person completing the statement. If you are applying for SEAS and Scholarships and intend to use the same statement to support both applications, please complete both of these applications prior to generating the log-in. Once you have submitted an application, the link to generate this one-time login will be available from the relevant page of your User Account.
The person providing the Statement of Support will receive an email with the generated login and password and will be able to log in using those details to write the statement. They will not have access to any other areas of your VTAC application, personal information or data.
Sending documents via post
Documents (including statements of support) can also be mailed in hard copy format with a coversheet printed from your User Account (see Coversheets tab) to the address on the coversheet. All copies must be certified. Remember to include duplicate copies and all relevant coversheets if you are using the same documents for both SEAS and Scholarships.
Important notes about documentation
– The option to upload supporting documents and print coversheets will only become available once a course application has been completed.
– Statements of support must be completed by a responsible person.
– SEAS and Scholarships supporting documents do not need to be certified however all other documents must be.
Documentation Closing Dates
5pm Tuesday 6 October for Personal Statement and Course Application documentation to be considered for early offer round (this only applies to Non-school leavers).
5pm Tuesday 6 October for SEAS documentation.
5pm Friday 16 October for Scholarships documentation.
5pm Wednesday 11 November for graduate entry teaching documentation.
5pm Friday 4 December for Personal Statement and Course Application documentation to be considered for all other offer rounds.